Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For the Following...

Options
  • 03-03-2008 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hello All ::

Wanted to ask if anyone who owns a Cat or Knows Breeders who would have Ragamuffin's. ?

Or if anyone has a Ragamuffin and are expecting a litter soon.

Looking for a Female Ragamuffin Kitten for a Close Family Member.
    No more than 3 months Old, would be a First time owner of a Cat. Not inexperienced with Cats as They have taken care of them from time to time for Friends.

Has a Good Home close to Dublin. Large spacious house and a lot of people whom would take care of the Cat.

--

Secondly : Does anyone have a name of a Siberian Husky Breeder? Numbers, etc.
    Or does anyone know anyone near Dublin whom would have pups for sale.

This is a Request for my Little Brother and Myself. Is not related to the Above request.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Drakol wrote: »
    Hello All ::

Wanted to ask if anyone who owns a Cat or Knows Breeders who would have Ragamuffin's. ?

Or if anyone has a Ragamuffin and are expecting a litter soon.

Looking for a Female Ragamuffin Kitten for a Close Family Member.
    No more than 3 months Old, would be a First time owner of a Cat. Not inexperienced with Cats as They have taken care of them from time to time for Friends.

Has a Good Home close to Dublin. Large spacious house and a lot of people whom would take care of the Cat.

--

Secondly : Does anyone have a name of a Siberian Husky Breeder? Numbers, etc.
    Or does anyone know anyone near Dublin whom would have pups for sale.

This is a Request for my Little Brother and Myself. Is not related to the Above request.
    Is it a ragdoll kitten you are looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Morganna, those are Ragamuffins

ZRagamuffinSymphony.jpg

ZRagamuffinMoMuffins.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Drakol

Thanks EGAR for the Clarification on what Ragamuffins were ^^ lol

Also - thank you for the Help Davey180
    Irish Kennel Club, have contact details for a Husky club now ^^

But still in search of a Ragamuffin for my relatives. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

your welcome drak.

• Advertisement