Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find auditions for Drama Socs

Options
  • 03-03-2008 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

I did the panto in prosperous, co Kildare last Christmas , and love so much, i want to do more drama. The only problem were do you find out about auditions for drama societies . My cousin who big to the musicals told me about AIMS, is there any thing like for drama societies .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

This may help

http://www.dli.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭phaze

I don't know about Prosperous but there's An Nuadha Players in Maynooth and Insight in Celbridge. Neither have website's as far as I know though.

Insight will be putting on a production sometime in March I think and definitely another one 23rd - 26th April in the Kildrought Pub, Celbridge. Go along to support them and stick around to have a chat after!

Advertisement