Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gouldings Organic Fertiliser

Options
  • 03-03-2008 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where, within the Dublin area, I can buy Goudlings Organic Fertiliser? I only need a few bags for a small garden.

I've tried contacting Gouldings directly but the numbers they gave me do not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Freddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Reyman

I can't say where to get it, but my memory is that that fertiliser has no potash and so is not suitable as a general fertiliser.

But maybe you know this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 FarmerBrown

Gouldings Garden Care have been taken over by Groundforce who have discontinued a number of there ranges, try there website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tech head

b&q in liffey valley have organic fertiliser .but im not sure if its the one you want

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

slightly off topic but this might help lidl were going large buckets of organic chicken manure pellets two weeks ago and some of the stores might still have some in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Reyman

Aldi and Woodies have the Chicken manure pellets also.

Those pellets are one of the few types of organic manure with any potash content - although only 2%. So some wood ash is called for to get a complete compound fertiliser.

• Advertisement
Advertisement