Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boot liner

Options
  • 03-03-2008 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a 04 megane saloon, does anybody know the best place in Cork or online to purchase a boot liner.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Hi Woodies of all places are doing the Cannon Rubber boot liners. They seem to be quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭TychoCaine

eBay is also a good option.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Get a price from Renault - they mightn't be as expensive as you think.

I bought a genuine BMW boot liner about 4 weeks ago for my e36 (3 series BMW) it cost €115 from the dealer.
    The Woodies ones are tough rubber ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I bought a rubber runner mat in B&Q for €22 and cut it up. funnily enough they don't do boot liners for FTO's!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Check out a good scrappy. There always handy for cheaper parts like that.

a boot liner is an accessory and is never included from factory, therefore the chances of finding one in a scrapyard are extremely small.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    a boot liner is an accessory and is never included from factory, therefore the chances of finding one in a scrapyard are extremely small.

But is the OP talking about a replacement boot mat (maybe the original is damaged, with a spillage for example?) Or is he talking about a heavy duty rubber over mat???

a boot liner is generally a rubber mat with raised edges.

• Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

colm_mcm wrote: »

I wasnt really too sure which the OP was wondering about. Its not clear in my eyes. Anywho, if it helps it helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement