Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wiikey user guide, HELP(what to do next)

Options
  • 03-03-2008 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

hey there, i'm new to all this modding and i thought i'd try to mod my wii.
    i purchased a wiikey and installed it there yesterday and it went well(I THINK)

the problem occurs now as i dont know what to do next, from what i read your must install software (wiikey setup etc)
    now i downloaded a few setups (1.9g,1.2,1.3 etc) and burnt them on only your normal bulk buy dvd's.

only the 1.9g setup dvd read properly, i got the disc error etc now its readin as a gamecube game but jus erroring. but the 1.9g that did read i went threw the setup and it said that my wiikey was working etc etc went threw the process.

now i thought when i installed this i could play the backups etc etc.
    NO JOY!

for some reason i couldn't play my normal gamecube games after, but i restarted and it went back to normal.

can anyone help and tell me what i shud do next,
    -what software i need to play my
    backups,
    emulaters for my snes backups etc,
    play dvds,
    -what dvd's to use(does it make a difference)
    -what speed(i'm presuming 2x slow like)
    -what burner(does it make a difference)

thanks guys i'm sure this will help alot of other people on this forum too

Comments

Advertisement