Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fav Class and why!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

It can be done by abusing the queue system.
    How?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

you guys are so blinkered by your view of how classes should be played. let the guy have some fun he pays his subscription like everyone else you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

How?

Join queue while 99% through 69, hand in quest or whatever to get to 70, you will get invite to the lower bracket BG. Its not great tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

alterac valley if you enter while in the fifties, the level bracket is 50-60 inclusive, if you enter in sixties, its either 60 or 61-70..

has been since i started playing. one yr ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Wreck wrote: »
    Join queue while 99% through 69, hand in quest or whatever to get to 70, you will get invite to the lower bracket BG. Its not great tbh.

I did this but i was lvl 59 and around 300 honor points from lvl 60. Had done loads of pvp and spent all the pvp points on lvl 60 gear. I joined a AB game and then went and dinged. Went into AB as a lvl 60 and had fun against the lvl's 59 :). Its a one off thing you can do and i enjoyed it. Also had my fast beast so it was even better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

I've had one or two characters on my boyfriend's account,
    & I've finally gotten my own account :p
    My favourite class is... Mage !

I've tried druid, which was okay, & I have a lower lvl paladin at the moment, which i'm finding pretty fun! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I think I'm the only person out there who absolutely loves her paladin - or maybe I'm just stupidly attached to the class because I played it for so long. Enjoy playing my shadowpriest too.
    Are you me? :eek:

i've played rogue(very little) priest warrior mage and so far mage is by far my favourite
    pew pew pew

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

I love my mage! Arcane spells !! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

locks

just cos everyone hates them :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement