Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Baldoyle test center

Options
  • 03-03-2008 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    Have my test coming up in the Baldoyle test center, just wondering if anybody has any maps or info on this route?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭emmiou

My test is coming up soon at Baldoyle too - anyone got any information on the routes?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

Same....i just got called for Baldoyle too!
    Heard its one of the easier centres but dont quote me on that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I have mine in Baldoyle in 3 weeks too. Can't find any info about the routes. Could be anywhere around portmarnock, bayside, raheny etc

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

Most people ive spoken to have said they were taken around the industrial estate and into local housing estates. dont thik its as bad as the raheny centre cos there are mainly little estates around that way. Roundabout will more than likely be the big one that you turn off to go down to the test centre. ie the one on the back of the letter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Have mine there this time next month! Know the area well. I know where the test centre is, anyone know the actual route they take you? Would love to know for practice. Also, anyone recommend pre-testers in Baldoyle?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sonnet

Heard it only started testing last week, so there werent too many tests but does anyone have anymore info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Brint

anyone?
    gavan@ism.ie - he lives in Sutton, and knows all the routes.

I'd also recommend this new(ish) ISM site - my wife used it before her test, and found it great: http://onlinepretest.ie/ - and they offer your money back if you don't pass!
    We are so confident with this new product that we are offering a FULL REFUND to anyone who subscribes and uses this website and subsequently fails!
    http://onlinepretest.ie/term_and_conditions.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Scouse J

Hi All

Was just wondering if any of you have done your test in SGS Baldoyle yet and how did it go?

I have mine there on Tuesday I know the area quite well and I've been doing lessons and starting pre test lessons this evening and my driving instructor has told me he has had a couple of people already passed through Baldoyle so was just wondering if any of you guys had and any advice you could give.

Thanks All :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sonnet

Scouse J wrote: »
    Hi All

Was just wondering if any of you have done your test in SGS Baldoyle yet and how did it go?

I have mine there on Tuesday I know the area quite well and I've been doing lessons and starting pre test lessons this evening and my driving instructor has told me he has had a couple of people already passed through Baldoyle so was just wondering if any of you guys had and any advice you could give.

Thanks All :)
    Did they show you any routes that they were brought on for their test?

• Advertisement
Advertisement