Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a good tiler

Options
  • 03-03-2008 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good local tiler - need to get an area approx 12ft by 12ft done. Have done a search but cannot find anything.
    Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

http://www.icebathrooms.com (website redirects for some reason) formerly known as http://www.allaboutfliesen.com

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭hippychippy

Did you find tiler yet?? Where abouts is the job?? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭micandre

I found www.onlinetradesmen.com very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

danny20x, please use www.adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Simon Malone - please use www.adverts.ie if you want to advertise your business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Would highly reccomend going through word of mouth (As in Neighbours you know personaly or family. You really should see some of their work for yourself. Tiling isn't like a bad paint job.....it's a pain to have it done properly if it was messed up the first time round. And Expensive too.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Loopers

The professional tiler who did the walls in our duplex when it was being built also did our floor tiles as a nixer. He is excellent and I'd highly recommend him. Please PM me if you would like his number. It was nearly two years ago now but I'm sure he's still around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lisahegarty

Hi Daveco,

We got some work done by donnelly tiling recently and the guy who did it was really great....real professional, clean work and not very expensive. He was also relatively quick...he started two days after I originally phoned him and finished the job in two days (big job - 2 bathrooms). I have his number but I'm not sure if it's ok 2 giv it out on this thread so his web page is www.freewebs.com/donnellytiling and u will get all details ther (as well as photos of his wrk)

Lisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

Loopers wrote: »
    The professional tiler who did the walls in our duplex when it was being built also did our floor tiles as a nixer. He is excellent and I'd highly recommend him. Please PM me if you would like his number. It was nearly two years ago now but I'm sure he's still around.

Would that be young John? I have dinner parties with him and his misses every so often. He did most the tiling in C'land, if you cant get in touch PM me as i have his number.

Advertisement