Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to the bike

Options
  • 03-03-2008 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

I will be doing a triathalon this summer and am looking to get out on the road training but am finding it hard to to get a second hand racer for less than 300euro. So my question is where is the best place to go? I might keep it up after rthe race but i am waiting to see how i like it. I used to do some bwm trial riding alongtime ago so this side is new enough to me.

Any help would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

gstonesmx5 wrote: »
    I will be doing a triathalon this summer and am looking to get out on the road training but am finding it hard to to get a second hand racer for less than 300euro. So my question is where is the best place to go? I might keep it up after rthe race but i am waiting to see how i like it. I used to do some bwm trial riding alongtime ago so this side is new enough to me.

Any help would be great thanks.

id give chain reaction a go??
    they would hve omthing for e300

Advertisement