Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDF Making On Campus

Options
  • 03-03-2008 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

Is there anywhere on campus i can go and get a whole clump of notes converted into pdf's on the spot - i desperately need to get a pile of maths converted by tomorrow morning / this evening.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

It can be done alright, i think you go Print>select microsoft image writer and then save it or something... can remember. If you ask the women in the library computer help desk how to do it, they will tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

What sort of notes are they; handwritten or digital form?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

OH, My bad - they are hand written...kinda should of mentioned that

Thanks
    Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Find some place with a scanner and see if the scanner software will scan directly to PDF format. I'm pretty sure most scanners can do it.

rory got there first.

• Advertisement

Ok - I don't mean to be stupid - but where is there a scanner on campus - usually do all this sorta crap on my all in one - but it died!!!

Alan

library?

or go into snap and pay them to do it. :/

Ok - Snap - I wonder how much would they charge to do it - sound like a plan - there over near java's aren't they?

aye, right across from the SU building.

Well, Just rang them there - they dont do scanning...a fuk - It's so horrible out i really don't want to head into town to do it - plus it'll take ages too do in the library - if i was at home i could do it on the xerox machine in my dads - put them into document feeder and select my email address!!!

I wonder if any of the copiers can do it

Alan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

There is a scanner in the library ground floor[computer section] and inside the main door of the venus labs on the ground floor of the A block

Advertisement