Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slightly Xbox related...

• 03-03-2008 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Virgin Megastores have changed their name to Zaavi or something right? I was given a virgin megastores voucher for Christmas and I still havent used it but I'm going to Dublin on Wednesday and intend on buying a game while I'm up there using said voucher, but my question is, can I still use it in there seeing as the brand has changed??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Moiph wrote: »
    Virgin Megastores have changed their name to Zaavi or something right? I was given a virgin megastores voucher for Christmas and I still havent used it but I'm going to Dublin on Wednesday and intend on buying a game while I'm up there using said voucher, but my question is, can I still use it in there seeing as the brand has changed??

Yes, you certainly can. And if you happen to be a student, your discount card will work too!! I got DMC4 collectors edition for €45 and used a Virgin voucher to pay for some of it!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Excellent! Cheers for that. Now I guess my next question would be...what game will I get!? I was thinking about picking up Burnout Paradise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Moiph wrote: »
    Excellent! Cheers for that. Now I guess my next question would be...what game will I get!? I was thinking about picking up Burnout Paradise.

I hear many good things about Burnout, have yet to try it. If you have even the slightest interest in RPG's then get Lost Odyssey. It is epic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Yeah I was thinking about Lost Odyssey too, I only finished Mass Effect last week. So I think I'm gonna give it a while before I start another RPG. I'll end up buying Lost Odyssey soon enough anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Burnout Paradise is an awesome game, I don't like the new map based way of playing as much as I liked the old Burnout way but its a great game none the less, if you the type of guy who trys to get 100% of the game you'll get loads of playability out of this, I've clocked about 24 hours and I'm only about 60% or so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭davidtobin100

If you enjoyed and followed the other Burnout games do not pick the new one up - it's a very infuriating game for fans. Single-player just plain sucks. If you enjoyed Test Drive and really just want to play online then it is worth it. Lost Odyssey has been very entertaining for me so far, a little old-school, but enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

please move to different forum as this has nothing got to do with xbox.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭davidtobin100

The initial question was a bit off topic but from the third post it is very XBox related. Perhaps if the original poster could rename the thread if it's possible?

Advertisement