Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretest driving instructor North Co Dub

• 03-03-2008 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Have my driving test coming up in the new Baldoyle test centre. I had my original lessons with a lovely instructor from sutton called Niall Jackson but unfortunately misplaced his number. He works from home and is not listed in the phone book :( just thought i'd throw it out there to see if anyone was familar with him or (even better) had his contact number. Failing that can anyone recommend a driving school that will help me pass my test. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Didnt even know there was a test centre in Baldoyle...HOw does one go about getting a test there.
    As for yoour question, can I recommend Tara from Skerries school .
    I had about 30 lessons with different people over the years. about 15 as I had to stop driving due to injury.I done my test and failed in October 2007 .I knew I could drive but it was nervous.
    Anyway I passed second time and Tara was a great help.
    best of luck with it.
    cathy,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

cathy01 wrote: »
    Didnt even know there was a test centre in Baldoyle...HOw does one go about getting a test there
    Presumably, it is an SGS test centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Snuggle Bunny

Hi there,

Just read ur post on a pre-test instructor in Nth Co Dublin, I dont know the guy you orginally went with but my friend failed her test late last yr and said her instructor from a well known school put her right off driving altogether! With the new permit coming in June she needed to get back behind the wheel and was recommended a guy in the Swords area but he covers all the test areas might be worth a shout, I know she finds him really good as her test is coming up early May, said he explains everything really well and put her at ease, I can get his no and send it if you like?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

With the new permit coming in June
    :confused: The Learner Permits were introduced last October!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Snuggle Bunny

forgive my ignorance wishbone Ash. If she, my friend does not pass her test she will be relying on a full licence holder sitting in with her everytime she drives her car. Anyway, her new instructor has done more than explained what she needs to do , he has really built up her confidence in her driving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Frank Brown is brilliant, got my test first time last week (after three sessions with f.b.)

rub here

Advertisement