Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what speakers?

Options
  • 03-03-2008 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just bought a 1996 bmw e36 318i saloon. I would like to upgrade the speakers on it but without haveing to do any cutting:). does anyone know what speakers would fit sraight in without any mods. i dont need anything too powerful my head unit is only outputting 50W per channel.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭SecureSounds

Would recommend a set of Morel, nothing touches them for the money, they will fit no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I had the same idea with a 94 C-Class Mercedes a couple of years back. I got a set of speakers from a company called Rainbow Audio in Germany. They cost €600 including wiring & crossovers (6 speakers & 2 tweeters) and were specially designed for the car, both in terms of fit and sound. They sounded quite wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mountain

dont know anything about morel,
    but i can recommend secure sounds, nice friendly people, who know what they are doing.

Advertisement