Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic / Garage in Dublin 15 area

Options
  • 03-03-2008 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello,
    Does anyone have the phone number for SM Motors in Dublin 15? I am looking for a good mechanic in Dublin 15 and have heard SM Motors are good, however I can't find the number anywhere.... have tried Golden pages, eircom, rang ryans garage in Blanchardstown, googled them, found good review on bestgarages.ie but no number. I need somewhere that does renault, I've tried Clonee Autocare in the past but am looking for alternatives, want mechanic as opposed to Renault Garage.

Car needs overall service, plus door check fixed (blew all the way open and broke during high winds (electric window won't go down now)

Please PM numbers and details... Thanks

Advertisement