Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] ATTN: Glippo

Options
  • 03-03-2008 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭

Glippo wrote:
    Because as we all know goons cant do a thing without help.
    Yeah, cause we all fly t1 frigates.

Also, I'd like to point out the irony there. t20 anyone?

Edit: R0ot, you were on one of my kill mails. Hi-five brosef.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Thread does not take off.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Raspberry wrote: »
    Yeah, cause we all fly t1 frigates.

Also, I'd like to point out the irony there. t20 anyone?

Edit: R0ot, you were on one of my kill mails. Hi-five brosef.

Fine, if goons are so tough, come kill BoB by yourselves, im sure would gain universal respect if you could manage it ( which you couldnt).......ofc goons dont care bout other peoples opinions and that do they.......oh w8 a sec, w8 a sec, if they didnt why the hell would you make this thread in the first place??.

Oh yes omg, a couple low grade ammo bpo's, and what like 1 lil ship bpo.......yes!, that really helps our ability to pwn you, where would we be without those bpo's, we would just fail to to beat goons consistently in fleet engagements.......................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Raspberry

Glippo wrote: »
    Fine, if goons are so tough, come kill BoB by yourselves, im sure would gain universal respect if you could manage it ( which you couldnt).......ofc goons dont care bout other peoples opinions and that do they.......oh w8 a sec, w8 a sec, if they didnt why the hell would you make this thread in the first place??.

Oh yes omg, a couple low grade ammo bpo's, and what like 1 lil ship bpo.......yes!, that really helps our ability to pwn you, where would we be without those bpo's, we would just fail to to beat goons consistently in fleet engagements.......................
    Why ever would we come with out allies? Nobody gets anywhere with out allies. A shining example of this is your very own alliance. BoB were once the greatest alliance in eve, but then the swapped their allies for pets and now look. The very place you call home is being invaded. WELP!

Why ever would we come with out allies? Nobody gets anywhere with out allies. A shining example of this is your very own alliance. BoB were once the greatest alliance in eve, but then the swapped their allies for pets and now look. The very place you call home is being invaded. WELP!

Im sure you wouldnt come without allies, you want to win, and the NapFest bandwagon you have is the best/only way for you to do that......but dont dissagree when i say you cant do things without help, because you cant, which you have just confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Ok then you drop EXE, Styx, Shinra, and all those other "friends". Just remember your eve history Glippo who went over to attack goons first. Im not saying goons dont need to die, cause they do, but bob (can't believe im going to say this) have been acting more arrogant and retarded since the whole "MC declaring PB tortuga space". :D

• Advertisement

R0ot wrote: »
    Ok then you drop EXE, Styx, Shinra, and all those other "friends". Just remember your eve history Glippo who went over to attack goons first. Im not saying goons dont need to die, cause they do, but bob (can't believe im going to say this) have been acting more arrogant and retarded since the whole "MC declaring PB tortuga space". :D

R0ot as much as you may have gone from uber bob/xelas fanboi, to bob are more retarded...you can still just think about it for as second and know that, Just BoB -VS- Just Goons = Goons dead pretty quick.

As for the people you mentioned, on a pure numbers scale, it means nothing lol.
    Also Shinra = Bob......(ok so they have reformed now, same thing tho), Styx = Youwhat, and EXE = like 3 chars out of a 250 man fleet, big whoopy

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

ITT: The cancer that is killing Eve.

R0ot as much as you may have gone from uber bob/xelas fanboi, to bob are more retarded...you can still just think about it for as second and know that, Just BoB -VS- Just Goons = Goons dead pretty quick.

As for the people you mentioned, on a pure numbers scale, it means nothing lol.
    Also Shinra = Bob......(ok so they have reformed now, same thing tho), Styx = Youwhat, and EXE = like 3 chars out of a 250 man fleet, big whoopy
    Your point is a complete fallacy. It's almost on par with saying BoB vs Goons in CS:Source BoB would win. This game we're playing against each other is large scale turf warfare. We are beating you at it. This game involves teaming up with allies.

You may be better at pvp than us, but that wont matter because soon your alliance will be dead and all you will be remembered for is cheating, arrogance, dying with bitterness.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Dont Bring Ur Hate Here !

Excuse me? Where is the hate? We're having a friendly discussion here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Your point is a complete fallacy. It's almost on par with saying BoB vs Goons in CS:Source BoB would win. This game we're playing against each other is large scale turf warfare. We are beating you at it. This game involves teaming up with allies.

You may be better at pvp than us, but that wont matter because soon your alliance will be dead and all you will be remembered for is cheating, arrogance, dying with bitterness.

How are you going to kill BoB?

Incorrect, we have proven ourselves able to defeat you (in EVE), when you dont have 82983223486 allies with you.

If im not mistaken you made this thread, quoting me saying goons cant do anything without help....... which you dissagreed with. And now you are agreeing with it........, So what was the point of the thread in the first place??????????.

Also as Darc has said, we may lose our space, but if we die as an alliance...well that is up to us, not you

which you dissagreed with.
    Wrong, I just stated that BoB got to where they were with help also.

Wrong, I just stated that BoB got to where they were with help also.

As i said, a couple low grade ammo bpos doesnt help us in destroying goon fleets.

This thread is just fail, i really dont know why you made it.

R0ot i request you lock it, or even delete it, so i no longer have to reply.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

As i said, a couple low grade ammo bpos doesnt help us in destroying goon fleets.

This thread is just fail, i really dont know why you made it.

R0ot i request you lock it, or even delete it, so i no longer have to reply.:confused:

Nobody is forcing you to click the reply button.

R0ot wrote: »
    Nobody is forcing you to click the reply button.

My E-Honour Dictates I must, Fyi

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I hear iron are the new super power of eve and shall soon be moveing on the lot of you with gaunty at the head of the invasion fleet no one shall stand before him.

Your time is up eve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

bizmark wrote: »
    I hear iron are the new super power of eve and shall soon be moveing on the lot of you with gaunty at the head of the invasion fleet no one shall stand before him.

Your time is up eve

Ph34R M3!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

TL:DR

PS Coranor's fleet bs died to a noob in an inty.

C/D?

12 bob cap loses tonight. C/D?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :pac:

Despite what Coranor would have you believe.. The insurance was NOT running out on them. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I would like to thank our mighty Russian overlords for yet another beautiful Dreadnought hotdrop.

In other news, Sesfan has just resigned as CEO! :(

grief1.jpg

Darius is the new ceo. Awesome.

Advertisement