Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Accord, Passat or Avensis

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

JHMEG wrote: »
    No it doesn't.
    In YOUR opinion. These things are subjective. It looks much better in the flesh than in the images on the net in MY opinion:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Yeah, but I'm always right. And anyway I've better taste.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

neither of the 3...go for a C5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    neither of the 3...go for a C5
    Yeah. Right!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I've been going through this list myself lately ,I'm wondering how the new mondeo compares to the likes of the accord ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

311 wrote: »
    I've been going through this list myself lately ,I'm wondering how the new mondeo compares to the likes of the accord ?

well i test drove the new mondeo. it was nice handling, but the interior was very tacky for my taste. and i found the accord alot quicker and more comfortable to sit in.

Thanks.
    Hopefully gonna test drive an accord tomorrow :)

the thing i love about the accord, is the accelerator pedal is hinged from the floor so i find it very comfortable when doin city driving.

I'm looking at the 2 petrol (2ndhand),would I be mad not to get the cdti (secondhand)

well i bought a 2004 2.2 i-CTDI exec model, and i love it. i get 54mpg plenty of power, and its great that i can overtake on the motorway in 5th gear.

• Advertisement

The exec models have great specs ,not as many cdti's around though.

Anyways ,thanks for the replies. I think I'll still test drive the accord tomorrow ,try the diesel again somewhere else.

Cheers.

Advertisement