Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloys.ie Or Halfords?

Options
  • 04-03-2008 12:54am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello im looking to get a cheap set of alloys for my ibiza nothing to snazzy its my first car and the standard plastic hubs look crap what my best bet? im looking to spend aroud 500-600 max

Its a 2001 Dark Grey Ibiza black or chrome?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Have a look on ebay.ie first might find something cheap there.. As far as i know the halfords tires u get with the alloys arnt ment to be great

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Vain wrote: »
    As far as i know the halfords tires u get with the alloys arnt ment to be great

yeh the tyres that come with them are terrible but you can pay more than the price shown to get better tyres

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭roakey

get polished silver, and halfords are a great place to get them, you can pick up a nice pair with tyres for 500, the tyres will be fine that they give you, just wat people hear that they are bad, its not like you need a special racing/grip tyres or anything, u want regular tyres

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Thanks lads i managed to pick up some in Bradys in Arklow! €480 with locking nuts and awesome brandname tyre

Advertisement