Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you do with games you've completed?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Otacon,registered Abuser ?lol are you an admin too?

OT:
    all the games before i bought are highly identified for my gaming collection ,either i have played the series before and i love it or i tried a new game from friend's :D so no trade in or whatsoever ,they are my lovers!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i have most old game consoles... even a P1 laptop with original ROM's from about 5 yeard ago ( with pac man and the like ) , battery dont hold charge...

i dont sell any games though , every game i have i bought or was given....

Yar..... Me be the greedy game pirate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i keep the classics, mostly trade in the others or sell on adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    i keep the classics, mostly trade in the others or sell on adverts

Same here. I've traded in quite a few games but there's some I'd never get rid of such as my Metal Gear Solid games. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I only buy games that can be played again when you finish them, like GTA theres always things to do when you finish it. And also multiplayer games, as you can keep playing them over and over, i get a lend of single player games which you cant play when you finish it, As its a waste of money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Put them back in the pile.

Maybe to play again another day if the game was really good.

I'd never give away nor sell my games... dunno why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm a hoarder. Games I've finished are always games I've loved playing, so throwing them out or selling them doesn't make sense. I play through Thief every year or two. And one of these days I'll get round to playing through the whole Baldur's Gate series again with a different character.

Advertisement