Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking in carlow

Options
  • 04-03-2008 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

HEY GUYS-going to carlow on sat was just wondering where is good to park up.and also if you know of a good place to sit down for a coffee -thanks-henboy9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭fitzyshea

Depends what your doing in Carlow. Are you shopping or are you going out for the night? If your shopping fairgreen car park is free but a killer to get into and out of on saturday afternoons. Otherwise park in Superquinn, you have to pay but its not that expensive. There is also on street parking which is free after 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭henboy9

hey fitzyshea thanks -im just meetin a friend for coffee and a bite to eat looks like superquinn is my best bet.? do i take a left at the lights coming in to carlow -cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭patrickc

henboy9 wrote: »
    hey fitzyshea thanks -im just meetin a friend for coffee and a bite to eat looks like superquinn is my best bet.? do i take a left at the lights coming in to carlow -cheers

take a right at the first lights and go down take the left past the barbers, you'll see the superquinn barrier on your left then

nice one! thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

patrickc wrote: »
    take a right at the first lights and go down take the left past the barbers, you'll see the superquinn barrier on your left then

how do you know which lights he's talking about?

• Advertisement

ok lets settle this -prob should of said im coming from the waterford direction so directions again please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭patrickc

henboy9 wrote: »
    ok lets settle this -prob should of said im coming from the waterford direction so directions again please

ah sorry turn left at the lights across from the bus park, go to the roundabout take the 3rd exit into the carpark then

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Much better

cheers thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement