Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring to UCD from an IT

Options
  • 04-03-2008 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Currently studying (and hating) English, Media and Cultural Studies in IADT and having spoken to my course coordinator, she recommended I look at transferring to another Arts degree in UCD. Has anyone here transferred to UCD or from UCD to any other college? Is it a lot to adapt to when changing? I hate the environment in my existing college- even down to the layout, building... God, everything! Anyone had a similar problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

It does not matter where you study, what matters is what you study. Pick the course you want to do. If you have an interest in sports do sports management or something, if you like farming do Ag Science etc... Arts has over 30 subjects to pick from. Courses similar to what you are doing include, Drama Studies, Film, Greek and Roman Civilisation. There is English of course but you stated you hate it. If you like reading books and doing essays, subjects like the above will suit as well as History, Philosophy, Art History and to a certain extent Archeology. Good luck.

Advertisement