Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dell D400 W22n51.sys

• 04-03-2008 1:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hey,

I've had 3 x Dell D400's blue screen with the following error

Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    W22N51.sys
    Address F81C6708 base at F8102000 date stamp 40054B01.

I booted to safe mode with networking and started backing up the users files then after some googling I've found that W22N51.sys is an intel wireless card on the laptop thats causing the problem so I've disabled the wireless card in the BIOS and the laptop no longer bluescreens

I'm now left with a small problem I have no wireless cards working on 3 sales peoples laptops. I'm going to look for an updated driver to fix it but if anyone has come across this problem and resolved it please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

If you got 3 with the same issue, and disabling the wireless stopped the BSOD's, then it's a good bet either reinstalling or updating the wireless card drivers AND software will fix the problem. Be sure to download the newest drivers from Dell, but even if they don't work, try different versions!

Advertisement