Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSIS H Drive

Options
  • 04-03-2008 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Where has the H (youngmunster - i think) drive disappeared to??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

havin' a break, with a kitkat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

kaimera wrote: »
    havin' a break, with a kitkat.

Useful information as always I see :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Mossin wrote: »
    Useful information as always I see :rolleyes:
    As is yore contribution as usual I see :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Where has the H (youngmunster - i think) drive disappeared to??

Things can disappear every so often....when I was back in 1st year it wasn't mapped in Windows at all for some reason you had to browse to it manually for a while. Taken down for maintenance perhaps, does no one email/call into the tech support people in CSIS any more? Doing that would probably be the quickest way to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

rmacm wrote: »
    Things can disappear every so often....when I was back in 1st year it wasn't mapped in Windows at all for some reason you had to browse to it manually for a while. Taken down for maintenance perhaps, does no one email/call into the tech support people in CSIS any more? Doing that would probably be the quickest way to find out.

LOL that was a good one :P Tony... LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

cronos wrote: »
    LOL that was a good one :P Tony... LOL

Meaning what exactly? Tony is grand if you stay on his good side just like most people. I suppose port scanning one of his boxes didn't help my case at the time :p. And in case you haven't noticed there are several other support staff in CSIS who would be more than capable of answering your question. My point still stands.

Advertisement