Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building Garden Furniture

Options
  • 04-03-2008 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hello everyone - another question from a DIY novice - hope these are all OK...

As part of my decking plan I would like to include some planters and seats for the top of the decking. The kind of thing I'm looking for ideally would be a rectangular bench, with a lid to lift up and down for storage (Chairs, dogs/kids toys etc). The planter would be similar, but obviously no lid so I could put in the soil.
    I have seen these benches/planters available to by on various websites
    Has anyone found a good resource online or in a book which could take me through some simple designs for these? I'm keen to have a go myself, although I want to do it right and follow an exisiting design.

Cheers in advance

Jim...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

pm me i could well have whst your looking for:)

Advertisement