Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex and The City Movie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

hush riggerrr :D

YES I AM YES I AM \o/

Edie: oops Riggers post disappeared!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

CAN'T EFFIN WAIT!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Cathooo wrote: »
    hush riggerrr :D

YES I AM YES I AM \o/

Edie: oops Riggers post disappeared!

lol, I deleted it just as you were responding.
    I had decided for once to leave yiz to it. :p

(original post was 'Oh dear god no')

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

oh!!

I was under the impression that it was going to be crappy but it looks good!! Hope that's not just the best bits from it!!

Looking forward to it now!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Can't wait! So excited! The only problem is I'll be in NZ when it comes out, with no girl friends and my OH hates sex and the city. If he knows what's good for him he'll come see it with me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

It's going to be totally AWESOME!! The only cr@p bit will be when it's over.....reliving the trauma that was the last episode of show!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Lola123 wrote: »
    It's going to be totally AWESOME!! The only cr@p bit will be when it's over.....reliving the trauma that was the last episode of show!!

Shhhhhhhh........:(;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Looks good...I like how they dont have it all wrapped up neatly in sparkly paper and covered in sugar, it deals with the crap the series did but looks a whole lot more polished than the series

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Thank god my girlfriend hates SATC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Oh I don't know, it really is bowing to the chick-flick genre, but then I guess what else could they do?
    Sex and the City is my only chick delight, I stick to more nerdy musings the rest of the time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭claret

It says it's out May 30th. Is that in the states or over here?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1000774/releaseinfo

UK (and I imagine here at the same time) - 28th may

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Yay can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

oh my god i so can't bloody wait. i have the entire collection of the series and just have ot add the movie and my collection is complete. so can't wait:) hope it won't be a let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I'm dying to see this!!

I was only watching old episodes last night and thinking that the movie must be due out soon!! :) YAY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

We'll have to do an LL meet up at some stage to see this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

can't wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

im quite apprehensive about itt... cant wait but at same time dont want to walk out of the cinema disappointed either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Eire 4Ever

i hope it lives up to expectations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 april2007

oh i cant wait have series 1-6 and loves it!!! hope its as good as we all expect it to be!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Oh coooool.

I have to day I did enjoy sex and the city,
    ok I prolly laughed a lot more then the writers and producers exepected me to :D

Yes there was a moment of ooooh fun, let see what happend next and how they manage to screw up thier lives with thier daft expectations, again.

Not sure I would do the go in a hang of girls to watch it, it would be nice to see on the big screen mind. but sure isn't that what 11am showings on a Tuesday are for.

That way I get to cackle my head off and not get sushed.

Ms Jones is usually the least favourite of the 4 but she certainly has balls and
    seems to be more fúcked then fúcked up tbh.

I wonder how many fashion trend disasters the movie will spawn, gods knows the series was responsible for so many.

I guess things didn't work out the way Kim Cattrall expected afterwards as she was the one demanding equal fees for them all but really she has not done much beyond a few teabag adds once the show ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I wonder how many fashion trend disasters the movie will spawn, gods knows the series was responsible for so many.

Corsages are due for a resurgence, yes? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Myself and my girlies can't wait for this movie to come out!!
    I watch all the old episodes on Paramount..
    The movie better not disappoint!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

no

One of these days, when you least expect it Irishbird. SATC is going to suck you in.
    It is like Murder she wrote inescapably addictive.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Am I the only female that cannot stand SATC ?? jesus what a big load of CRAP

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

ChewChew wrote: »
    Am I the only female that cannot stand SATC ?? jesus what a big load of CRAP

nope, i hate it too. its is so horribly sterotypical and what is it with all the sex scenes and the drama queen issues. seriously, does anyone actually know wimmins like these?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JackieO

I love it and CAN'T WAIT for the film. Saw a trailer for it in the cinema last week. It looks like its going to be really good.

I think there is probably a little of each of the S&TC girls in all of us - whether we like to admit it or not. I think thats probably why it appeals to such a mass audience.

Anyone know if/how you can book tickets for the opening night or advance screenings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭[WoW]

Ooo i cant wait either! to the girls that hate it: give it a chance!:D
    i never watched it until i got the pink shoebox with every episode in it at xmas and i LOVE it now. :)
    what date in may is the film out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my OH bought me the complete box set two years ago and i LOVE it best show ever i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Advertisement