Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thats gotta hurt

Options
  • 04-03-2008 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭

wasnt really sure if this would be Humour or Lolocaust material so mods move as you wish.

a man is lying naked on a beach sunbathing when a little girl comes up to him.she points at his d1ck and asks "whats that?" the man replies " thats my bird".the girl then proceeds to point at his balls and asks "what are they".the man replies "they are my eggs".lastly she points at his pubes and asks "whats that".the man replies "thats my nest".

so the girl goes off apparently satisfied with the mans answers.the man decides to take a quick nap.

20 minustes later he wakes up to searing pain in is groin.but he has no idea what has happened.he sees the little girl and calls her over to ask if she new what happened.and she says "of course i do.i came back after you fell asleep and wanted to play with your bird.but he seemed to be getting angry because he just kept getting bigger.and then he spat at me.so i broke the birds neck, smashed his eggs and set fire to his nest"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 gillybeans

hmmm... not sure if its funny or just wrong!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

I'm pretty sure it's not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

Aye carumba! Lolocaust material tbh!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

what is it with all these people.do none of you read the charter???

if you dont think a joke is funny, use the rating system.dont go slating their jokes in comments as "not funny"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

kev_s88 wrote: »
    what is it with all these people.do none of you read the charter???

Do you?
    charter wrote:
    If you wish to post material that is more adult / edgy then that is the place to do it.
    DON'T DO IT HERE!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I lolled.

The joke is about the innocence of children, not about people abusing them or anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Do you?

id hardly call that adult or edgy.and as i said i thought it might be borderline but ive seen worse been moved back from Lolocaust to Humour

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Well Michael thinks its funny!
    13519198-13519208-large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

kbannon wrote: »
    Well Michael thinks its funny!
    13519198-13519208-large.jpg

LOL.
    definitely lolo material though

Advertisement