Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question on Loaders

• 04-03-2008 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Folks, looking at a quicke 3300 loader. I noticed for the Rams pushing the front implement up and down that it has only one Ram, if you follow. Newwer loaders seem to ahve 2 at front. Any major differences??? This loader is back to 2000

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

I always found that loaders with only one ram for the tip/crowd function, were lighter duty loaders, and therefore didn't need it. It all depends what you are using with and for. A big single ram can be just as effective, all teleporters only have one ram, so it depends on size. Personally I prefer two an a tractor loader.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

I always found that loaders with only one ram for the tip/crowd function, were lighter duty loaders, and therefore didn't need it. It all depends what you are using with and for. A big single ram can be just as effective, all teleporters only have one ram, so it depends on size. Personally I prefer two an a tractor loader.

Would they be good enough for handling round bales and a small shear grab? on a 90 hp tractor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

Yea, it would do the trick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Single-ram Quicke loaders tend to be just as good as a lot of two-ram loaders.

Advertisement