Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What can we do to get this guy caught ?

Options
  • 04-03-2008 5:33pm

I just came across this video, its horrible to see, i was just wondering if we can do anything to get this caught ? ?

Mod edit: Link removed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

I don't want to watch the video. (I'll cry!)

Report it to ebaumsworld that there is footage of animal cruelty on their site and as a regular visitor to their site you would like them to take it down.

While it is a terrible Video, i dont want it out of the public eye as i feel some news papers will pick it up. Thats the way to go about it i think .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

omg thats taking the liberty.These soldier are nothing but scum,cowards etc.They wouldnt like it if the enemy catches them and throw them down the valley.sick bast@@ds.

By everyones reactions, I am glad I have not watched that video!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

If that fails, email the animal liberation front and tell them. Surely they will sort it in a satisfactory way such as a letter bombing

Are you encouraging acts of terrorism?

• Advertisement

Whats in the video? Dont want to watch it for obvious reasons

Trojan911 wrote: »
    Are you encouraging acts of terrorism?

I'm not even going to answer that because your question is rediculous!!

The video is not really graphic its what they do with the puppy. They have a little puppy holding it by the scruff and say how cute it is . The Soldier then throws it off a cliff . You can hear the puppy yelping . Its not graphic but its disturbing. I just think how the puppy probably walked up to them with all the trust in the world wanting to play. Fills me with Anger .

Thanks Dre, now I'm crying!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I don't want to watch the video. (I'll cry!)

Report it to ebaumsworld that there is footage of animal cruelty on their site and as a regular visitor to their site you would like them to take it down. If they don't take it down, send the link to someone in PETA and hopefuly someone from Peta will email them.
    If that fails, email the animal liberation front and tell them. Surely they will sort it in a satisfactory way such as a letter bombing or some good old fashioned slander!!

ANY ATTEMPTS TO INCITE TERRORISM WILL RESULT IN A BAN! Sorry Laura this post has earned you a BAN!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement