Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bod Modders Bebos?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Le Rack wrote: »
    mwahahaha! My evil plot is coming together perfectly....

ahem...I mean

Glad to have befriended the lot o ye! This calls for another beers!

I say thursday!at fibbers!its my birtdsay i command you all to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

I hope the ppl who added me werent hoping to find loadsa pics of me an my mods cos 1. im lazy an 2. i have issues wiv cameras, especially when they are pointed in my direction!

I do however, plan to get exceptionally wasted this weekend so the possibility of someone catching me off guard is somewhat high!!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

guys if ye don't here from me within a week look for me in i dunno, somewhere odd, as i'll have done a dorothy and got swept up by the winds...on me way to work now...brr...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

I hope the ppl who added me werent hoping to find loadsa pics of me an my mods cos 1. im lazy an 2. i have issues wiv cameras, especially when they are pointed in my direction!

I do however, plan to get exceptionally wasted this weekend so the possibility of someone catching me off guard is somewhat high!!!:(

ooh, be careful. last time i got spectacularly wasted (the christmas boards beers)... i had pictures taken of me. i have ye to get that wasted again. almost put me off my drink on future nights out.

its why i no longer bring a camera out!

• Advertisement

When i say i plan to get exceptionally wasted this wkend what i really mean is i hope to get exceptionally wasted, somehow ive developed a stupidly high tolerance to alcohol recently an as such ive found myself resorting to drinking morgans spiced + fresh orange by the pint in a desperate attempt to get even slightly drunk, if it comes to it i might have to pretend im drunk so's that ppl can get pictures of me, thus meaning i'll have some pics of my mods,

maybe....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

morgans spice double, southern comfort and fill it to the top with a redbull! to fibers we come!!!

i don't know who he is but i LIKE him! or her as the case may be!

fibbs tomo night then?

also, kidd-o, you know Kealy?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Take one pint glass, half fill it with stella, add one bottle of smirnoff ice then top up with blue label smirnoff, ladies and gents, the turbo shandy, fire into 5 of them in quick succession an see how much of a drinker(or idiot) you really are!!!!!:D

• Advertisement

made me a pint of, JD mixed berry koparberg, blackcurrant, bulmers, red bull and summit else one night...now that was a drink accidental as it was it was a drink!

When i say i plan to get exceptionally wasted this wkend what i really mean is i hope to get exceptionally wasted, somehow ive developed a stupidly high tolerance to alcohol recently an as such ive found myself resorting to drinking morgans spiced + fresh orange by the pint in a desperate attempt to get even slightly drunk, if it comes to it i might have to pretend im drunk so's that ppl can get pictures of me, thus meaning i'll have some pics of my mods,

maybe....

jack daniels. large quantities. straight, if needs be. though i usually have to start off with 40/60 coke to JD when i start, though have recently begun drinking it straihgt by the end of the night. and such a *pleasant* quality of drunk.

Can't stand the taste of JD, im more a southern comfort guy,

If need be tho i'll just do what i used to do, down a pint of vodka, chase it with a glass of fresh orange and then down a 2nd pint of vodka, oh the things you do when your young!!!!!

vodka is not my friend...

that is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

Le Rack wrote: »
    i don't know who he is but i LIKE him! or her as the case may be!

fibbs tomo night then?

also, kidd-o, you know Kealy?!?!?!

Kealy who? sorry ive so many ppl on my bebo...

I am a beer drinker, large ammounts quickly... when im in the gettin steamed mood, i indulge in, double/tripple vodkas and coke, DJ and OJ, Southern comfort and apple juice...

i felt the need to add that... i like alcohol

i was horribly ill and hungover reading this thread and it actually made me vomit with all the alcohol talk:(

Kidd-o wrote: »
    Kealy who? sorry ive so many ppl on my bebo...
    sean kealy

noticed you on his page, not other way round...

Can't stand the taste of JD, im more a southern comfort guy,

If need be tho i'll just do what i used to do, down a pint of vodka, chase it with a glass of fresh orange and then down a 2nd pint of vodka, oh the things you do when your young!!!!!

mmm... southern and red. that's more a sit in with mates, watch telly, listen to music and chat kinda drink. nicely sweet though.

ha, i went on a skittle binge, followed by a few vodka red bulls last night, god i was ****ing high, before gettin onto me jd. awesome night, i think ill be repeating that mixture agian. so nicely out of it.

Now see, i can sit in, listen to music/ watch a movie wiv any drink!!!

The only difference between a quiet sociable and a lets get ****faced drink is the rate at which the drink is consumned, oh and how the drink is mixed, for example, if im having a quiet drink ill do a 80-20 morgans to fresh orange mix and drink at a rate of 4 glasses an hour but if im out to get proper try become temporarly blind ****faced wasted ill do-away with the mixers an just drink everything exceptionally quickly, about half a pint every 10 mins and straight, an when i say straight i mean with nothin, not even ice!!!!!

I think that is why i have the drinking problem i have now, takes loads to get me going!!!!:(

id comment... but im tired and drunk and have just dragged my b/f's passed out son home from a party with his mate, so im about tired of drink. trying to explain to him how to pace it not race it, and enjoy his drink and each little sensation and graduation of drunkeness...

but ill repeat that tomorrow cos the poor ****ers practically unconscious at this point.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that's the kind of thing you can't explain to someone, they have to come to it themselves or else they'll just think you're talking ****e.

ha, he agreed with me while we were holding him on his way home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

meh to lazy to go checking for peoples so i thought hey might as well throw this up so i can check your bebo's and what not

mine www.bebo.com/raze_them_all
    www.myspace.com/i_break_hearts_and_bones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Mines in my sig:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

whoever added me in the last hour i can't check until i get off work, and even then il have to remember to log onto bebo. its been sh!t slow for me recently.

Mergified

*SHAZzAM!*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ha ha score my laziness paid off. that was me i think will. to pub or not to the pub...that is the question

PUB!!!

Will accept later once work is over

PUB!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

to pub or not to the pub...that is the question

I fail to see the question in this. :p

Advertisement