Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test: Rules of the Road and Signs

Options
  • 04-03-2008 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

Does anyone have a link to a copy of the 40 questions or so that they ask in the rules of the road part of the test and the different signs?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Just wondering on the rules of road and signs: I got asked what a white H on a blue background was and didn't know. I've never seen it- does anyone know what it is?

There's a good few of the questions on www.drivingschoolireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Red Alert wrote: »
    Just wondering on the rules of road and signs: I got asked what a white H on a blue background was and didn't know. I've never seen it- does anyone know what it is?

There's a good few of the questions on www.drivingschoolireland.com

It's hospital. I don't think it's in the new ROTR AFAIK. I was asked it in my test and drew a blank. Grade 1 fault but I remembered it as soon as I got into the car and said it to my tester.

i22.gif

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I forgot to ask him afterwards about it, because we got sidetracked onto other stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

The H, I knew, but what the heck is that T shape, blue or black vertical and a red horizontal on top?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mrs munch 2000

Isn't that a roadworks one - lane closed ahead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

javaboy wrote: »
    It's hospital. I don't think it's in the new ROTR AFAIK
    It is - page 189.
    tampopo wrote: »
    The H, I knew, but what the heck is that T shape, blue or black vertical and a red horizontal on top?
    Cul-de-sac. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

It is - page 189.

:o Don't have my copy to hand.

Advertisement