Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dangerous & Unkind

Options
  • 04-03-2008 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

I am a visitor from America who came to your bank with my 1 year old Irish granddaughter in her baby buggy. Fortunately, there was a ramp to easily push the baby buggy into the bank. After doing my banking at the Bank of Ireland, the gentleman standing in the driveway would not allow me to use the ramp to descend and leave the bank. I had to use the steps which was dangerous for me, an elderly lady, with a baby buggy. I am writing to you to complain of this incident because it was dangerous for Orlaith to have me push her down the steps in her baby buggy. I would have expected better treatment in Ireland, for I have always found the Irish to be greatly hospitable people in all my past visits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

I wouldn't judge us all by one person's actions. Did you ask the person to move politely?

thread re-opened.

Advertisement