Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Irish Jokes

Options
  • 04-03-2008 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Fifteen minutes after the Titanic sank, Michael and Patrick find themselves hugging a piece of wreckage from the great ship. The water is freezing, sharks are swimming nearby, and, of course, the Titanic is long gone.
    "Oh well," says Michael, "It could have been worse."

"Worse? How could it have been worse?" screams Pat.

"We could have bought return tickets."

An irishman walks into a pizza shop and orders a large pepperoni pizza. The man behind the counter and asks him "Do you want it cutting into 6 or 12 pieces" to which the irishman replies "Oh, just 6, I couldn't eat 12".

Zookeeper says to Paddy, "The gorilla is on heat and we need someone to marry (wink, wink) it. Would you consider marrying (wink, wink) it for €1000?".
    Paddy replies, "I will on 4 conditions:
    1st I'm not going to kiss it.
    2nd my family must never know.
    3rd. The kids must be brought up as catholics
    and
    4th I'll need a couple of weeks to get the cash together!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Awesomo-4000

how many irishmen does it take to change a light bulb???

2 - one to change it and one to sing a folk song about how good the old lightbulb was.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

how many irishmen does it take to change a light bulb???
    2, one to hold the bulb and one to drink till the room spins.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

A Paddy walking through a field sees a man drinking water from a pool with his
    hand. The Paddy shouts "Na ol an t-uisce, ta sé lan de chac bo" (Don't drink the
    water, it's full of cow****.) The man shouts back "I'm English, speak English, I
    don't understand you". The Paddy shouts back "Use both hands, you'll get more
    in."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Plug wrote: »
    A Paddy walking through a field sees a man drinking water from a pool with his
    hand. The Paddy shouts "Na ol an t-uisce, ta sé lan de chac bo" (Don't drink the
    water, it's full of cow****.) The man shouts back "I'm English, speak English, I
    don't understand you". The Paddy shouts back "Use both hands, you'll get more
    in."

LOL

Advertisement