Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Tour Mode

Options
  • 04-03-2008 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭

Im doing the world tour yoke and theres one i cant get past but the only reason i cant do it is cause im not sure what to do...I think its 29 or something..It says "Dribble the GK and score"..Does this mean i have to run the pitch with my keeper and score or wha?,,I thought it could have been round their keeper and score ut thats not it:mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

I think this came up before and someone said it might be that u have to round the keeper and WALK the ball in, not round him and shoot. dunno if thats it or not tho. master league does me head, its too stop start like.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

TOPDAWG wrote: »
    I think this came up before and someone said it might be that u have to round the keeper and WALK the ball in, not round him and shoot. dunno if thats it or not tho. master league does me head, its too stop start like.

Yes you have to walk the ball over the line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Ooops just realised, i actually meant to say World Tour wrecks me head, not master league. Thats blasphemous of me.....:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I like it...Its something different in the game like..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭netopia789

fifa is why bater than pes on any giveing day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

netopia789 wrote: »
    fifa is why bater than pes on any giveing day

AHEM!!! troll AHEM!!!! (sorry about that)

is this world tour thing only on the 360/PS3 cos i just got this on the Wii today and don't see anything to do with a "world tour mode"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

It's on my my PS2 version.

I think it's on PSP / PC as well.

Advertisement