Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rosacea and laser treatment

Options
  • 04-03-2008 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone ever get laser treatment for rosacea? How did it work out for you? How many sessions did you need? What was the cost? Was it worth it?!?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭campervan

RBM - do you have rosacea? ye I would be glad of any advice on this too...i was diagnosed with it recently, im in my early 20's and went to the chatham medical clinic. i had never even heard of rosacea. after years of thinking i had bad acne and general pissing-me-off skin, the lady in there has started me on a topical treatment but ive only just started so dont know what effect it will have. i think eventually i would
    like to get laser treatment to get rid of scars and redness...aaah i hate my skin!!

Advertisement