Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Pub

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

dardevle wrote: »
    "rendezvous":rolleyes:

Great spot! Fine wee pool table too!
    I take it that it's not your cupotea?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

And its got a jukebox!!

I like jukeboxes. I don't see why ppl would have a problem with them.

Better than the bar staff putting on a copy of Now 57 that's scratched to sh*t!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I'm a frequent visitor to the Belfry but I don't like it when its completely jammers.
    I'm also a fan of McHughs on a Saturday night.

But on a sunny summers day you can't beat a pint of the good shtuff out at the Strand in Strandhill...Oh how I long for some hot Summer dys.

bobcar61 wrote: »
    I'm a frequent visitor to the Belfry but I don't like it when its completely jammers.
    I'm also a fan of McHughs on a Saturday night.

But on a sunny summers day you can't beat a pint of the good shtuff out at the Strand in Strandhill...Oh how I long for some hot Summer dys.

It's quite nice in Strandhill today!
    C'Mon everyone! The milky bars are on me!:D:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Gillie wrote: »
    I like jukeboxes. I don't see why ppl would have a problem with them.

Better than the bar staff putting on a copy of Now 57 that's scratched to sh*t!

The fact that a pub would have a copy of Now 57 (or any Now album, for that matter) would mean that I certainly won't be going near the place.

BTW, I think you'll find that most jukeboxes contain a copy of at least one Now album...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

BTW, I think you'll find that most jukeboxes contain a copy of at least one Now album...:p[/quote]

the jukebox in the "rendezvous" has got the original now album:cool:

dardevle wrote: »
    BTW, I think you'll find that most jukeboxes contain a copy of at least one Now album...:p

the jukebox in the "rendezvous" has got the original now album:cool:[/QUOTE]

Probably has a Grammaphone too!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Where's Rendezvous? Never heard of it.

Across from Cullens in Holborn Street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement