Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Wall - Teeling Way

Options
  • 04-03-2008 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey,

I am in the process of looking and hopefully buying in East Wall. I know the area well but cannot seem to find anything for apartments in Teeling Way.

I would like to find out about management company and experiences of anyone who has lived there.

The management company appears to be Teeling Way Residents Assoc but cannot find anything on them. Also there does appear to be a lot of talk of these apartments been given to affordable housing when they were built.

If anyone knows please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭sarahhurray

do they have a site on neighbours.ie?

There's a lot of snobbery about affordable housing, these are working people on ordinary salarys, not drug dealers:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ralph2

Thanks for that I had a look but there is nothing for teeling way.

The affordable housing does not bother me at all. I am on the list myself (for too long) but with house prices falling I decided to go myself. I know loads of people who purchased houses and apartments this way and they are the nicest people you could know. I am just wondering if it affects the sell on price of properties.
    There is also other apartment blocks going up beside it and I am wondering what affect this will have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭sarahhurray

unless people confuse affordable housing with social housing I wouldn't think it would have any negative affect. In fact it might be positive as these people are probably planning not to move for 10 years plus so will help build the community.
    The neighbouring development might have a negative affect if it blocks light/views. Or if it's better value. Or if it's social housing. If these don't apply I can't think of another problem.
    Try posting on the locations section of www.askaboutmoney.com you might get someone living there, or someone who knows someone type response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tomtoms

just wondering did you buy here, i live in teeling way.

Advertisement