Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass maths formulae?

Options
  • 04-03-2008 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

does anyone know wher i can find a list of the formulae for pass maths that aren't in the log book(i can get someone to explain them to me).
    Maths is my 7th subject, i just want to pass i only got 29% in my mocks and i'm trying my best but it makes no sence.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

illiop wrote: »
    does anyone know wher i can find a list of the formulae for pass maths that aren't in the log book(i can get someone to explain them to me).
    Maths is my 7th subject, i just want to pass i only got 29% in my mocks and i'm trying my best but it makes no sence.
    PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a formula's file which I got from another site...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Challenged

Here are some pages with formulae for the Ordinary Level Maths. They are from the Folens Book Essential Revision Guide.

www.studentxpress.ie/OLformulae.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

blue-army wrote: »
    PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a formula's file which I got from another site...

any chance you could swing that this way too?? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

29% You think thats bad?

I got like 9% last year. Woo go me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement