Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hi - advice re car / leasing

Options
  • 04-03-2008 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I have absolutely NO idea about cars looking for some expert help and advice. ;)

Looking to get a new car for me and the family and was told about this company Lombard who lease out cars with option to buy.

Two I've looked at are

- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI Comfortline 122BHP MKV '08 - 426.10 pm over 4 years with option to buy at 9,550

- Nissan Qashqai 1.5 DCI 1.5 DCI SE '07 5dr Hatchback - 470.17 pm over 4 years with option to buy at 7,750

I'm open to other cars too so any good advice appreciated, need a family car with a bit of boot space. Also, looking to get rid of my 03 Corsa and would like to sell without trade in - would a garage buy it outright particularly an Opel garage.

Thanks in advance,
    Paul

Advertisement