Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cant get a HPI check

Options
  • 05-03-2008 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭

hi trying to get a hpi check done on line at https://www.hpicheck.com/

but the won let me do it without a postcode.
    how do you get around this ??
    or should i just enter a UK address?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Put in any UK post code. Here's one: SE41QQ

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Use a UK post code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

Use a UK post code

thanks for the replies but iv just tried it and it seem that you also need give a Uk adressed credit card! try it its a silly system that only allows people from uk to use the online system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Did you try it over the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

JoeySully wrote: »
    thanks for the replies but iv just tried it and it seem that you also need give a Uk adressed credit card! try it its a silly system that only allows people from uk to use the online system.

It's a uk system for people in the uk, why is it stupid. It's a by product of our system that we import so many cars.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Been a while since I used it but my Irish registered Visa worked just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

eamon234 wrote: »
    Did you try it over the phone?
    This is the solution. Tell them you tried the eBay link and it didn't work, you should get it done for £5.

Advertisement