Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

how much is this worth??

Options
  • 05-03-2008 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

hi, my girlfriend is going selling her peugeot 206. its a 1.8 lx diesel, are these hard to sell? . it will have fresh nct and serviced, new tires etc, what do you guys think it would be worth? 80k mies, want to put an add up soon and want to know a realistic price to put on it, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

monster1 wrote: »
    hi, my girlfriend is going selling her peugeot 206. its a 1.8 lx diesel, are these hard to sell? . it will have fresh nct and serviced, new tires etc, what do you guys think it would be worth? 80k mies, want to put an add up soon and want to know a realistic price to put on it, cheers.

What year is it? Colour? 3 or 5 door? Any service history?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭monster1

sorry, its a 00, blue, 5 door, not sure abot the service history but id say there is. pretty good nic all round.

Hard to tell really. Being a diesel it is going to appeal to someone looking for a small economical commuter alright. The 206 is also a popular car especially so priced right it should sell. Downside is road tax on a 1.8 litre might put some people off.

I'm going to guess here and say accept any offers over €3k for it.

thats exactly what i was thinking, the tax might put people off! very economical though. she was hoping for around 4k but i dunno would she get it. thanks for the reply!

monster1 wrote: »
    thats exactly what i was thinking, the tax might put people off! very economical though. she was hoping for around 4k but i dunno would she get it. thanks for the reply!

The level of calls/enquires she receives will give her a good idea if the car is overpriced.

• Advertisement

anyone else have any thoughts on this? thanks

Advertisement