Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appleseed 2

Options
  • 05-03-2008 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1043842/

Just saw it there, and wow. The storyline I thought was a bit better than the 2nd one (the one made in 2004) and the graphics are on par with it. Anyone thinking about watching it: do. You won't be disappointed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

yeah watched this,good film,though def not as good as the first original one(cant remember what its called), animation is superb though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Watched the first one & reallly enjoyed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

When I watched the 1st one I found it quite enjoyable, although it did seem to lag at times. Hopefully the 2nd one keeps up the pace a little more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Still have the first one sitting next to me waiting to be watched... Might just have to do that now actually!

Is the 2nd one really worth a look?????????????????????????????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Might as well, the first was very good I thought. I wasn't really into anime at the time, so I wasn't comparing the CGI to anything. Should really give the original a watch some day too, to see how they size up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Watched the first one last night, Still kind of undecided about it tbh.
    While it looked amazing in places, it also looked fairly ropey too. (like something that was made in 1994, not 2004!)
    The animation also seemed fairly unrealistic at times, it felt like something out of a cut scene in a game that badly used motion capture... (perhaps that's just because I'm so used to hand drawn stuff though...)

Not as amazing as people make it out to be, but a fairly entertaining movie nonetheless. Guess I'll check out #2 now

If you didn't really enjoy the 1st prob not worth your time, much of the same really but weaker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 oblivian

they both rocked, but buy it in laser, i went there and hmv, there was a tenner difference in price

• Registered Users Posts: 82,489 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

never saw appleseed, Ill go get that now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement