Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea

Options
  • 05-03-2008 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Is Ikea worth the visit?
    Have to more or less buy everything for a new house - is it good quality products for reasonable prices??
    Any advice is appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

This isn't a bargain alert...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Not a bargain alert sir. This post will either be moved or locked. It might be better located here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=38

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 loch ness

Sorry I'll move it now....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Was up in January. Well worth a visit, good prices and good quality. You would want to bring a van up with you and be aware that it is somewhat of an adventure, certainly not somewhere you nip in and out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

loch ness wrote: »
    Sorry I'll move it now....
    Ok :D

FYI Reposting /= Moving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,911 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to Consumer Issues.. not specific to the original post but couldn't see anywhere else appropriate for it.

EDIT: Just noticed it in 'Accomodation / Property' - feel free to lock this so!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm going to lock this as there is a similar thread in Accomodation, where I feel that it is more suited.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement