Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sanyo in Cork (camcorders)

Options
  • 05-03-2008 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

sorry if this is the wrong forum but does anyone know of a place in Cork selling Sanyo gear? camcorders to be exact. I want to get the HD700 for holidays but was let down by an online retailer so need to get one locally if possible.

of course like anything its the last minute as I'm flying out on Sunday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

eh.. try flor griffin, soundstore (all of them), that place on maylor street opposite the entrance to roches, the place on grand parade near peace park. There's another one on the top of Oliver Plunkett Street across from the pound shop.

Mods, maybe move this to Cork city as more people with local knowledge will see it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

sorry but I've already tried the obvious places hence why I posted here in the photography section,

Advertisement