Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indie Spice - Balbriggan

Options
  • 05-03-2008 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I heard that there is a branch of Indie Spice opening on Railway St above Emmets hairdressers

Any truth in this ?

Love the one in Swords:)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

I imagine so, permission has been in place since August 07.
    This is a protected structure. The development is limited to the first floor only and will consist of the change of use from former factory and subsequent warehouse to a Restaurant (area 185.00 sq.m.) with the existing access stairwells from the ground floor. Conservation of the existing windows and original historical fabric of the building. Proposed signage to front elevation and proposed heightening of the existing ground floor entrance door with new glass doors. Retention of 4 signs to the ground floor shops and 4 perpendicular signs to the original detail for the ground floor shops to be hung at first floor level.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Excuse my ignorance here but is that an indian restaurant?

I can't wait for a decent one to open nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance here but is that an indian restaurant?

I can't wait for a decent one to open nearby.
    Yup, an Indian.

There's a good one in Rush - Bombay Bistro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

there is a sign on the door beside the Camera Shop, saying Indian Restaurant opening soon

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Indie Spice is crap compared to the other two in Swords . The staff are badly trained and ignorant and the food is overpriced .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I've only ever had the best of food & service there myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭liverbird

Same here , no problems and food was great

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Hill Billy wrote: »
    I've only ever had the best of food & service there myself.
    liverbird wrote: »
    Same here , no problems and food was great
    I've never had a problem their either. It's a little more expensive than the average Indian but I always had good food and service.

Advertisement