Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recent wire fan

• 05-03-2008 1:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

I've only started watching the wire in the last few weeks.

Currently on episode 10 of series 1
    i.e just after Kima is shot

Do you guys remember back to those heady days ?

I hear the show gets even better in later seasons.

davej

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Heh never noticed a preview shows the spoilers.

Gets better, 3,4,5(so far) are amazing. 2 is pretty good too. I've 1-3 on dvd waiting on 4, i go back every now and then and watch them again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sure do remember, hasn't been that long since I watched them actually 3/4 months ago. It does get better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Damn, I wish I was starting out again on Season 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭DAC

Got Season 1-3 over Xmas - Am taking Season 4 on hols to Portugal with me in July - I'm looking forward to it !!!

Advertisement