Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to cry

Options
  • 05-03-2008 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

England going to have 100MB Broadband for housing, and we're being overcharged for 8MB lines and what not which is the mainstream everywhere else.

*Cries*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

BeerWolf wrote: »
    England going to have 100MB Broadband for housing, and we're being overcharged for 8MB lines and what not which is the mainstream everywhere else.

*Cries*
    Speaking to a lot of people in England, they claim you get these speeds but in reality the network is overloaded and congested and you only end up getting a quarter.
    Know a guy in england that is on 16megs, barely gets 1mbit sometimes. Then again thats only with certain ISPs I guess, but I doubt you would get the full 100Megs.
    Could be totally wrong though, but thats what I've being told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 RageATM

I now what's you mean
    In France you have 20Mb connection for 20e and of course the best bb is in Sweden and Finland
    In Ireland the best ISP for myself is Magnet - it' really great. Eircom- hehe well I know that on one new estate in Dublin the gave 25Mb connection on fibre cable...

Advertisement