Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Surprised no else has posted this yet.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

:rolleyes: some people..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Holy Cr*p!

I hope that was late enough at night that there wasn't too much traffic on the M1 when he exited.

One of the scariest experiences of my life in a car was going through one of the tunnels in North Wales (on the A55) and someone coming in the opposite direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

It was posted elsewhere on the site, commuting and transport I think

Edit; Jebus 4 replies in 1 minute

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

That happened to me one quiet sunday morning a few months back. Chap in a hire car just come from the airport heading south slowed down to a crawl in the outside lane as soon as he entered the tunnel. I continue in the inside lane & in my rear wiew I see him pull a U-turn.
    Red lights & claxons, "please bring your vehicle to a full halt". Wait about 5 minutes, green lights & off I go.
    Had it been a busy thursday morning I shudder to think...

Advertisement