Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost Profile on x360!!! Help!!!

• 05-03-2008 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help me? My profile was deleted off my 360 and I'm desperate to recover it! It wasn't a Live profile, just a standard off-line one but it had over 9,000 gamerscore and loads of completed games and save points etc! I've lost everything :(:(:( Is there a trash bin or a recovery option built into the 360??? I still have the info on each game on my harddrive but it's not assigned to any profile and won't allowed me to pair it with a new profile!!!
    I fear I'm going to have to start all over again... the thoughts of facing into Oblivion again... my life went on hold for months the last time :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I think your out of luck if it was a totally offline profile. You can recover your gamerscore stats from xbox live if you had a silver or gold online profile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Unfortunately, the profile was never activated online. I guessed all was lost but thought it was worth a shot asking... It's so depressing knowing that I've lost years of info!!!
    Thanks anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭flanders2006

Is there a way to create an xbox live account on an existing offline account so you keep all your gamescore and details etc. I tried this but each time I end up with a second profile with 0 gamescore and 0 games played.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭flanders2006

robinph wrote: »

Thanks robinph, I actually found where you had posted this previously after I asked the question. Will do it today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement