Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websites to buy water cooling equipment...

Options
  • 05-03-2008 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

I need to know of a few good sites to buy water cooling equipment from.

I really only want sites that people have already used and are safe.

I already have

www.komplett.ie
    www.overclockers.co.uk

Ive heard of www.kustompcs.co.uk but ive never used them and don't know if there trust worthy.

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

kustompc's are good but rather expensive. The best out there is probably http://www.petrastechshop.com/ although they are in the states.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Thats a bit awkward alright with having to pay customs and all, would rather keep in europe...

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Evd-Burner wrote: »
    Thats a bit awkward alright with having to pay customs and all, would rather keep in europe...

Nah you prob won't pay customs, I never have after 4 orders with them.

http://www.specialtech.co.uk is also pretty good.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Sidewinder Computers are recommended a lot on XS also and have similar international shipping costs to Petras Tech

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

cheers for the replies lads...

nibble have u ever ordered from special tech?

And conzy how long does it normally take from america to get over here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Evd-Burner wrote: »
    cheers for the replies lads...

nibble have u ever ordered from special tech?

And conzy how long does it normally take from america to get over here?

Yep placed an order with them last November, some WC and modding type stuff, got it delivered within a week of order and they even threw in free barbs for the PA120.3. Definately recommend them.

On any of my petra's orders it's been < 2 weeks, thats via airmail. I wouldn't get it courier delivered, besides the high price you'll prob pay customs too because the couriers have to declare it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

petra ordereds ussaly only took under 1 week for me and thats from3 orders,also he puts them down as gifts so no import tax

Advertisement