Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best car advert ever ?

Options
  • 05-03-2008 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/64/20958364.html

couldn't stop laughing... 1.6vtec clio ?? and he knows martial arts as well as was a policeman ? jeezzz , i hate kids :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

i hate kids

mate what age are you? bit harsh like, maybe its a conversion or something, and I happen to know two gardai that are trained martial arts experts

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

woop wrote: »
    mate what age are you? bit harsh like, maybe its a conversion or something, and I happen to know two gardai that are trained martial arts experts
    Did you actually read the advert? It looks like someone's cat walked across the keyboard (with the CAPS LOCK on as well!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

The cars located in Blancherdstown, maybe they have ' 1.6 vtec doch clio storts' in this mystic land, who knows ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

ah someone ring him! and record it :D

Sent this e-mail
    alright bud, story, have you any pictures of this rapid vteck rocket?will you give some martial arts training if i buy it?cuz like anto n d boyz will be tryina rob it so i hav to kick der arses.will it pull women?i need a fannymagnet. send me pictures(of yer sister)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

@ woop, the kids not acting his age.... more like his penis size... also 1.6 in a clio ?? you automatically go for a 2.0 renault 19 engine...:rolleyes:

@ alun you never know , a bloke likethat should never be allowed near any small furry animals.

@ Evil_Clown only if it has 20 + stickers.... none of which are parts are in the car...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

JohnCleary wrote: »
    ah someone ring him! and record it :D

Sent this e-mail

Brilliant.. Dying to see the response to that! Kudos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

That's just comical. somebody should have told him it's better to be sober / not stoned when posting ads like !!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

S.I.R wrote: »
    also 1.6 in a clio ??
    He didn't say it's 1.6. He said:
    VERY FAST LIKE VTEC 1.6 VTEC DOCH

not that it makes any difference!

It has been lowered 44cm tho. That's 440mm, or 17 inches. I'd like to see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

Im sorry I seen a very similar ad and assumed it was it before I checked

I apologise sir

(oh, works on two levels, haha!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

JHMEG wrote: »

Found a picture of it, lowered it is http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Oradour-sur-Glane/Photos/FH040012.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

JHMEG wrote: »

Yep, those Doubled Over Cam Heads are very good!

Advertisement