Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rough Estimate On a Tattoo?

Options
  • 05-03-2008 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I was wondering if anybody here could give a rough estimate as to how much these two tattoo's would cost?

078.jpg

Any feedback at all would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd say 80-200...

Hard to say exactly how long because of the light shading effect around the words, but I'd guess around an hour... and if it takes an hour or less, I'd say 80-120.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

All depends where you go.

Id say about 70 for each one

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭LickiRake

Thanks for the reply people's

if it helps with the price, i wont be getting the shading done, looks a bit silly tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

LickiRake wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply people's

if it helps with the price, i wont be getting the shading done, looks a bit silly tbh.

But you don't think getting someone elses tattoo is silly?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭LickiRake

Ahhh sure, what can you do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

eh get your own!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

LickiRake wrote: »
    I was wondering if anybody here could give a rough estimate as to how much these two tattoo's would cost?

078.jpg

Any feedback at all would be appreciated :)
    as read the post they are right about the prices.it just wondering what the tat says,is it STILL ILL??????
    i saw this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

That's what it looks like to me. The scripts not very clear which would turn me off getting a replica of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

it says dull gee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Eire_Tattoo

That's what it looks like to me. The scripts not very clear which would turn me off getting a replica of it.

Yeah, its not very well done and the lettering isn't great. Could be done a lot better by any decent tattooist. Its a touchy area with copying someone elses Tat, but with lettering it is not really the case!

Either way, you would easily personalise it, by experimenting with font and colours etc.

Is this a reference to the Smiths?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Shimei wrote: »
    it says dull gee!
    whats a dull gee?

Advertisement